Cruise Journal 10: 12/13/07
Anyway, now it’s time to move on to talk about my second dive trip. It was so rewarding, probably the first dive I’ve done that I can say without a doubt that I performed masterfully! Absolutely everything went off without a hitch. I was perfectly buoyant underwater, entirely under control. There was beautiful coral and we saw five eels, four spotted and a huge black eel. (If you’re reading this Bill, don’t laugh, I know it’s a wonderful sexual innuendo.)
The second dive wasn’t quite as good. I had trouble equalizing on the way down and to prevent the explosion of an ear drum or two I had to resurface. I spent my time doing a tad bit of snorkeling on the surface and lying out in the sun. It wasn’t too bad actually; a bit of relaxation was good… however a bit of underwater fun would have been better still.
After the dives there really wasn’t much going on. I played a bit more Guitar Hero and hung out with the same crowd. I can hardly remember the 12th; I was practically unconscious because of the decompression and just plain tiredness. I just remember going to bed fairly early in comparison, like, 1:00am.
The 13th was much more interesting, we dove at two amazing wrecks with great history and I stayed up with sprinkles until around 6:00am. I will write all about it in my next blog (of course). To all of you; be safe and have some fun, I’ll be back late Saturday night and ready to hang out again Sunday. Although when I get back I doubt that I’ll be blogging every day anymore, but I still want to keep it up! Missing, loving, see you soon, all that good stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment