Sunday, December 9, 2007

Cruise Journal 3

Cruise Journal 3: 12/8/07

I don’t have too long, so this will be short. More like an extension to my previous blog about today then a new blog. It’s about 7:30pm here now, just got back from a fabulous dinner. We were seated with two other great families, no kids but fun adults to talk too. Within a few minutes we were trading stories faster then we traded dinners (we were passing around each other’s plates to sample what we all got).

Next, at 8:00pm, my family and I have to run through the emergency drill with all the other 3000 people, which should take up about an hour or so of boring (but safe) time. After that I’ll probably be uploading these journals and then hanging out somewhere until 10:00pm when the teen activities start. Hopefully it will all go swimmingly.

PS: I forgot to mention it before, but Puerto Rico is very ‘cartoony.’ If there were any more colors or cheesy pictures of hula girls I might go blind.

PPS: You’ll probably read it from all of my blogs over this trip, but I just wanted to, yet again, mention my loneliness caused by the lack of a cell phone (that causes my inability to speak with not only my Girlfriend but my friends also).

No comments: