Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cruise Journal 9

Cruise Journal 9: 12/13/07

I’m getting a little behind on my journaling; things just don’t slow down for me on this ship. Although, that’s the only way I can have fun since I’ve always found relaxation boring on a vacation. Anyway, I will start writing where I left off, which is two nights ago on the 11th.

Well, the Guitar Hero contest that I mentioned before didn’t fly. We hooked it up to the big screen but there was no contest, the timing was off by over 130ms so there was almost no way to play on it. We had our own contest downstairs afterwards, which worked a lot better. I would have won too, if not for a new player.

I finally don’t feel alone anymore; the only other “white” kid on the cruise showed up… and schooled me in Guitar Hero. Anyway the new guy goes by the name of Sprinkles, and is pretty much as geek as myself. We pretty much just hang out and play Guitar Hero or Final Fantasy in the teen lounge. We’re up to the Demon Wall, but we’ve both insisted to beat the first wall before we move on. (Brittani will know what I’m talking about; I don’t think anyone else reading this that I know of has played FF12 enough to know… I wonder how far you’re at, hope you’re having fun.) It’s a little bit weird not saving at all, we just have to leave the PS2 on and hope nobody screws with our game.

Anyway, I spent the entire night hanging out with Sprinkles, Tina, Bria and these three teens who only speak Spanish, I don’t even know their names (probably because I just don’t remember.) But it was a very amusing time staying up until 3:00am trying to break the language barrier! It was a very strange night, to say the least.

As a quick preview, on the 12th I went on a spectacular dive and had yet another crazy night. I’ll have to write about that at some point later. I have my third dive excursion today and I couldn’t be more exciting, Aruba and all. Talk to y’all later! I’d say I miss you guys, but I think its getting a little bit repetitive after the 9th journal. However I will definitely mention how much I miss Brittani.

No comments: