Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cruise Journal 7

Cruise Journal 7: 12/10/07

So I’m sitting up in the teen lounge yet again. It’s 10:00pm now and it’s been nonstop fun since 7 when I got up here. Lets see, there’s been at least an hour of playing air hockey with Isaac, I always kick his ass in it because he overextends his arm and leaves the goal way open… I may suck, but I know how to hit the broad side of a barn! After the air hockey we switched to Guitar Hero, in which he kicked my ass royally. Although I won my pride back when we played Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater, which is probably the only video game I’d call myself a “pro” in.

Yeah, you get the basic idea here, video game competition galore. Not only that, but at 9:00pm they opened up the arcade for free to us teens for an hour. I spent the entire hour playing House of the Dead 4… It was fun, nobody else wanted to play with me so I picked up both player 1’s and player 2’s guns and went Rambo on those zombies! I ended up beating the game, although I probably would have spend a fortune in quarters if it wasn’t free.

Now I’m sitting in the teen lounge, as I said, relaxing my arms. All that trigger-pulling really takes it out of you! There’s some crappy Spanish rap playing so I think I’ll go ahead and plug in my Ipod after this to play some music I like. Anyway, adios for now, I’m missing you so I’ll make sure to drink some extra Shirley Temples for you!

No comments: