Cruise Journal 6: 10/12/07
It’s about 5:15pm right now; we were all just kicked out of the teen lounge because it closes from five to seven. I should probably do a quick recap before moving on though; I left off last journal with watching the fifth Harry Potter movie. After the movie we all pretty much just hung out and played spoons, a fast-paced card game. I met up with my dad again at 1:00am to walk around the lower part of the boat, now I’ve pretty much walked every part of this 1000 foot cruise ship.
Anyway, today I slept late again and woke up at about 11:00am. I really didn’t feel like getting up so I turned on the TV and watched that Click movie, which is alright but not really fantastic. After a relaxing lunch with the folks I went (yep, you guessed it) back up to the teen lounge. I played some video games with this guy named Wilfred who I met the night before, it’s a little bit weird though because he only speaks a little English and I only speak a little Spanish. Oh, have I mentioned that they have Final Fantasy 12 in the teen lounge? It would be great, except that they don’t have any memory cards so the game just sits in its box and taunts me! (I hope you’re having fun playing FF12 by the way, Brittani. You were always better at that then me at it. I wonder how far you and BJ are…)
After some gaming some of the guys started up an air hockey tournament, in which I lost badly. We then had a Foosball tournament… which I also lost in. Somewhere along the line we also had a scavenger hunt which turned out quite hilariously. We lost in a tortoise and hair manner, me and Wilfred got finished first and stopped to get some ice cream in celebration, as we ate the other team finished and won. (Yeah, we felt real smart!)
Now, as I said, I’m sitting in our little room watching Click again, because it’s been playing repetitively all day. Although I got this little sticker on my cruise-card that lets me get free soda, including Shirley Temples. Good stuff! I’ve said it before, but I’ll go ahead and mention it again, its times like these, when I’m not busy, that I really begin to miss all of you back home. By the way, Brittani, you’re a big hit with the guys up in the teen lounge, apparently you’re even hotter to Puerto Ricans then you are to us Americans!
2 comments:
ROFL!!!! how do u lose at air hockey? i'm glad the ricians like brittani. LOL and man for being so smart u can be very stupid some times! i miss u being home ... Yum. frozen cookies at 3am, yeah i miss u too. have fun while u learn to make sandwitches
I didnt know you would be able to get any communication at all! This is amazing. Your blogs make me feel better. I miss you, but i hope you have fun wherever you are.
P.S. Be safe scuba diving! Off to start my own blog, mabye.
Post a Comment