Cruise Journal 2
12/8/07
My first thought as I write this new journal is about Brittani. Not to make this too romantic but I miss her a lot right now. I can’t help but think that, if I were back in
The room doesn’t matter much, it’s not like I’ll be spending any of my waking hours sitting in a dull room when there’s so much to do and explore on this ship! So far I’ve just been to the teen lounge and I’m already impressed. I’m also happy that there’s the possibility of internet, even if it’s 75 cents an hour, because I can upload my blogs each night. For my friends keeping up with me by reading these, I doubt I’ll be on Google chat or AIM at all considering the price per minute.
Anyway, this morning I woke up at about 11:00am, nice and late. I spent the morning on my laptop until my parents got home at noon, when we went out to grab overpriced hamburgers for lunch. We ate, relaxed and did a little shopping until two, when we got in line to get on the cruise. I’m not kidding when I say there were six lines we had to wait through just to get on the boat. It took us from two until four just to step aboard. I probably have a lot more to do tonight, but the teen activities don’t begin until 11:00pm tonight and I assume they’ll last for the rest of the night. In fact, I’ll probably upload this just before we start because the teen lounge has my internet access.
I don’t really know what else to write, I’ll probably hop on my laptop and type up the “rest” of this blog after all the events unfold tonight, so you can expect something more exciting tomorrow! I send my love to all my friends back in the burgh, try to have some fun without me and definitely keep checking this blog!
PS: Puerto Rican restaurants don’t care about that whole “rare meat carries lots of bacteria” thing; I ordered a medium rare hamburger and got steak tartar on a bun!
No comments:
Post a Comment