Cruise Journal 4: 12/9/07
I have a quick half-hour before the Teen activities start up again to write in my journal. By the way, it’s now the 9th and the ship has long set sail. I should probably start where I left off, last night. The drill was boring, although there were for grown men who came in wearing cheesy wizards hats. I pretty much lounged around until the teen center started up its activities at 10:00pm. It was actually fairly fun, there are 72 teens on this ship but only about 10 of us are in the teen lounge at any given time. Most of the teens are Puerto Ricans, and they just wander the ship in gangs that I can only describe as classic, old-time greaser gangs (that’s right, slicked back hair and everything).
Anyway, I pretty much spent the night up in the teen lounge watching the movie “License to Wed” and playing Guitar Hero (which I suck at, by the way). There are a few cool guys up there who I hung out with. I also met these two girls who I thought were alright; accept that they keep scrutinizing every guy within 5 years of their age who walks by… (Hey bill; both of those girls are 14 and 15, perfect for your “pedophile-ish” ways.) Coincidentally enough, I mostly hang out with a kid I met also named Isaac who pretty much shares my love of specific video games like Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater and the like.
After the teen lounge closed at 1:00am I met up with my dad to wander the ship and go to a buffet that opens from midnight until 2:00am for those of us who want a quick sandwich late at night. We went to a couple really high places on the ship where, no kidding, you had to tilt your body 45 degrees or more into the wind just to keep balance. It was awesome looking over the bow of the boat at the churning waters below while we were literally pushed in different directions by the wind.
I would begin blogging about today’s happenings but it’s nearing time to head up to the Teen lounge for another round of fun. I look forward to chronicling more events for y’all at a later date. By the way, if you’re reading this Brittani, I miss you!
1 comment:
Hey watch it there buddy!. U can crack on rob about the pedifila too u know, him and kasy got back together, y? idk! bu yeah well i got to meet jamie's mom and u know what i'm taller then her whole family! peace email later if u get the chance.
Post a Comment